Bubbles Bubbles

kinda wish it was a bit more complicated.

Field of Things Field of Things

Nice sounds well balanced and a good beat to it.

BeeFef responds:

Thanks!

Tib - Chord Tib - Chord

The beat is trap and the samples are rap but the sounds are house. Freakin weird samples lol

TibDJ responds:

jaja i dont know what i do but i liked xD

◈ Roam - Ending Credits Rock Music ◈ ◈ Roam - Ending Credits Rock Music ◈

That was actually pro quality,nice sounds. Little repeaty but still a really good star. I'd like to know your daw and vsts.

PancakePocket responds:

DAW: GarageBand [ No Loops Used ] VSTS: IDK what that is..

wavefire - breaking free wavefire - breaking free

I have some Vsts I am willing to give you to help improve your Piano sounds. It was actually A really nice sound. Send me a message.

dubsteve9 responds:

cool, been looking around for one that sounds nice.

TWO TWO

The harpsichord is a little rough sounding but good,the church organ as well....but a little discordant. The Harp however...that is the strangest harp I have ever heard.

SpeciBat responds:

The VST I downloaded has a wide variety of instruments, including the harp and harpsichord. I have a different VST for the organ though. The character this theme is for isn't exactly the neatest fella, so the fact that this organ is discordant means it works to symbolize this character.

As for the harp...I agree, it is strange in sound, it's no harp I've ever heard either. But it also works. The character I made that this theme is supposed to go with, he's meant to be a bit strange...so I guess you could say it's fitting.

Metafbite - Whelp Metafbite - Whelp

That square riser is really intense,maybe drop it by a db. Besides that it sounds good.

Fusion Fusion

I've never been a fan of the genre but this isn't bad. Good Job!

s1rka responds:

Thx, bro

Foo Fighters - The Pretender (COVER) Foo Fighters - The Pretender (COVER)

Sounds are good!

Orange Roulette Tribute Orange Roulette Tribute

That was okay but needs something else,as you said,basic. Good sounds overall. You helped my ears stop bleeding from the last 'song' I listened to.

fuckoffasshole responds:

I go by the "Play Loud, or don't Play At All" rule.