Metafbite - Whelp Metafbite - Whelp

That square riser is really intense,maybe drop it by a db. Besides that it sounds good.

Fusion Fusion

I've never been a fan of the genre but this isn't bad. Good Job!

s1rka responds:

Thx, bro

Foo Fighters - The Pretender (COVER) Foo Fighters - The Pretender (COVER)

Sounds are good!

Orange Roulette Tribute Orange Roulette Tribute

That was okay but needs something else,as you said,basic. Good sounds overall. You helped my ears stop bleeding from the last 'song' I listened to.

fuckoffasshole responds:

I go by the "Play Loud, or don't Play At All" rule.

Vulcan Vulcan

Okay,no sorry. Industrial has an effective beat and melody. Not the sound of a dying fax machine. Not even sure what to call this besides the backup to screamo. Don't mean to come off as an ass but this just doesn't sound good.

Dereks responds:

If "Dying Fax Machine" was a music subgenre, I'd totally wreck the top charts.

Far Away Far Away

Actually not bad with the area dynamics and the beat of the song. The notes are obviously repetitive and you seem to have issues with keeping the velocity even, but overall a fairly enjoyable song.

XspoZe - Hell XspoZe - Hell

Instead of the repetitive shaker noise maybe an arpeggiated instrument to your chord set to help fill out the kind of empty song. All in all though it's not bad and sound like something from Forza Horizon.

F-777 - 1up [2017] F-777 - 1up [2017]

I don't mean to be offensive but, this song sounds like something you'd put to a parody of a stupid video remix lol. It's not bad but really jumpy and sharp.

Wish You Were Here Cover Wish You Were Here Cover

Not a fan of the guitar without a beat but your voice is worthy of singing with practice. Sounded similar to the singer in the postal service.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

didnt help that the guitar was out of tune (shit!) The rhythm isn't totally smooth yet as I'm still mastering some chords. Thanks for listening :)

Lit'D - Theme Lit'D - Theme

Some true 8bit right there lol. Nice.